Today, fashion for girls has become a very important part of their lives. Whether they are in need of a new dress or not, they will surely be tempted to buy those newly designed dresses which are displayed in the local shopping malls. It is true that fashion helps improve one’s overall beauty and personality, but there are certain things that you need to be aware of when deciding which fashion to go with. There are certain basic rules which need to be followed so that you can improve your physical beauty and not damage it.
Here are some wonderful fashion tips for girls which they cannot go wrong with.
1. One of the first rules of fashion is that you must dress according to the type of body you have. Do not imitate fashion blindly because you definitely don’t want to commit what is called as a “fashion disaster.” Even the most gorgeous women in the world may have certain flaws and these women are smart enough to hide these flaws with appropriate dressing. When buying a new dress, always keep the flaws of your body and your body type in mind. The dress you choose should not only hide your flaws, but at the same time, they should bring out the striking and attractive features in you.
2. Girls who have broad shoulders or a heavy bust must wear clothing that will not draw attention to these areas of the body. For those girls who have a heavy top should try wearing tops and blouses with horizontal lines, ‘V’ cut neck and small collars. On the other hand, girls with heavy bottoms should avoid wearing tight dresses. Loose paints that come with low waist are suitable. Loose skirts which have a straight pattern will also work.
3. One of the other important fashion tips for girls is the choice of bras. Bras are essential inner wears and you should make the effort not to show those straps. If you choose to wear spaghetti tops, make sure you go with a strapless bra because showing your bra straps as part of your look is not fashionable at all.
Other quick fashion tips for girls:
– Make up is quite popular as they help enhance the overall physical beauty. When wearing make up, keep it as natural as possible. Avoid using colors like purple, blue and green because they only look good on ramps.
– Add some hair glitter or glitter body gel as they add a touch of cuteness
– Use small hair accessories that sparkle
– Tops and blouses with a little bit of frill will work just fine
Well you definitely need a compass for this year’s Spring and Summer fashions. While flirty and fun is “in,” don’t forget tailored and chic. In fact, it is OK to mix the two. Here are the Spring’s fashion trends:
- Spring dresses are definitely the item to have this season. Very much inspired by the 50’s and early 60’s, you can find vintage or new fashions right on the rack in every major clothing store. Look for little ruffles, flowing fabrics, big buttons and belts.
- White is everywhere. Be careful with this one as some complexions are not cut out for stark white. If you are nearing middle age, try using white in your accessories instead of brilliant white jackets or skirts. Everyone should be cautious about what we call Minnie Mouse shoes and please don’t break out the white pants, skirts and shoes until after Memorial Day. I don’t care what anyone says. Some rules are not meant to be broken.
- Chunky shoes and platform sandals are still the rage this season. Be careful when pairing with your 50’s inspired dress or you will look like you came straight from a rummage sale and not the fashionable trendy shops. Of course some might say that is the trend too.
- Chunky necklaces are still in this season as well. Natural woods and brighter colors play a part in the spring continuation of this fall trend.
- A line and tulip skirts are all over the spring fashion scene. Watch the length and the belting. A line skirts are great camouflage for larger hips.
- Tops are flirty with ruffles, cinching under the bust, and belting or gathers at the waist. These looks are great with jeans, loose fitting trouser style pants, and skirts but can also be paired with a tailored jacket and skirt or pants for work to add a little femininity to your tailored work attire.
- Although many chiropractors and doctors may protest, the handbags are available in big and bigger. As always though there has to be balance between what you are wearing and the size and style of bag you are carrying.
Remember no matter what styles you choose, you should always make sure you have other pieces (we recommend three) already in your wardrobe with which to coordinate. Also, be cognizant of the styles and how they look on someone of your age. You can make yourself look like mutton dressed as lamb if you try to be too trendy or too flirty with your styles. Always be aware of shape and color and how it relates to your body. We will say it just this once in this article. Just because they make it in your size does not mean you should wear it. Now enjoy the spring weather and flowers and have fun accessorizing your wardrobe.
A lot of new trends are coming in because of a brand new season coming upon us. Summer is the time to bring out the light dresses and get rid of those outfits that are bulky. Here are some basic summer tips to help you with making sure that you get the best this year.
1. Look for the basics and stock up on them. There are a lot of accessories out there that you’ll find will blend in with almost any kind of summer outfit. You can stock your wardrobe with light denims, khaki and even linen. Another thing to think about is tank tops. You’ll find all sorts of designer fashion tank tops available and those can help you for when you want to go on the beach or just have a picnic.
2. Look through all of your shoes and box up the winter ones. People make the mistake of taking up space with leaving out their boots during the summer. You can find leather heels and summer footwear available in boots that will feel great plus often times lighter than the regular summer boot. Lightweight sneakers that are canvas are a great way to go. If you are into sandals then think about possibly getting wedge sandals. There are also plenty of cute sandals out there for that sexy dress.
3. Look at the trends and follow them. Every year the trends change. Don’t put on last year’s favorite dress because you like it so much. Learn to let go of old clothes and find some new all time favorite ones for that year. If you don’t know what to do with your old clothes then give them to charity. Try and create a brand new summer wardrobe every year when you can afford it. You don’t have to throw away all of your clothes. Plain colored clothes look good regardless of what the trend might be.
4. Always try and cover up during the summer. It’s awesome when you have a sexy dress on but keep in mind that sometimes having it show all of the time might get boring and not as fun. Uncover the skin during those nice romantic dates. Wear silk scarves and wrap some clothing around your shoulders. Having some lightweight cardigans is also another great way to look sexy and decent.
5. Be calm, sexy and cool. Find some lip balm, or get some nice body spray and put it on you. There are also plenty of hair ties out there that look sexy. Make sure that whatever you put in your hair, matches with what you’ve currently got on. If you’re wearing a red dress, don’t put on pink hair bows.
Some popular clothing items and products for 2011 include:
– Bebe Chainmail Scarf Necklace. Crystals spark on this incredible scarf necklace. This can be used throughout the year.
– Gucci Womens Wallet for the Spring and Summer 2011. This wallet was made in Italy and of course, it’s by Gucci. Need I say more?
– Prada Sunglasses Light Blue. I think that the light blue color is perfect for the summer but there’s also a variety of Prada sunglasses.
Go and spoil yourself with getting some new clothes for this year. You’ll find that urban clothing is hot and always in style. Don’t be afraid to try on some of the best designer clothes available such as Pepe Jeans, Gucci, Ed Hardy and British Knights.
1. Trouser Power
That pair of pants in your closet is a source of thousands style inspirations, you can either use it for a casual day-out or attending a formal event. For celebrity fashion, you can play around with various cuts of trousers. You can do skinny and grunge like Rihanna or don boyfriend pants as how Jennifer Lawrence would wear it. Other latest fashion trends and Style tips is that you can even partner it up with your favorite loose shirt or that colorful flannel.
2. Millennial Celebrity Fashion
Let’s admit it; when it comes to celebrity fashion the millennials are on a roll with the latest fashion trends & tips. They wear a more combination of fashion style inspirations, which enhances the better they look. If you want to take a shot with this trend, you can either choose from Ariana Grande, The Olsen twins, or One Direction for the guys. The tip is to keep it simple but exciting. Mix your plain tank top and leggings with wedge rubber shoes; and for the boys, keep those leather low-cut boots rocking with a printed polo and slim fit pants.
3. Dip it like gossip
Do you admire how Blair and Serene carry their celebrity fashion styles in Gossip Girl? Their style inspirations are made up of the classic wardrobe which gives you elegance and hip both at the same time. For the latest fashion trends & tips to cap off that gossip girl street get-up, think floral dresses, strappy sandals, and a beautiful sunny smile.
4. Parental look
This kind of celebrity fashion Style is awesome. You can go anywhere looking good even with kids in tow or a bagful of groceries in your arms. This attire shouts of comfy and trendy. Don’t worry; you can rock this latest fashion trends & tips even if you’re still single. Power couple Brangelina proves this fashion style inspirations with a dashing touch of black in their blazers and for the completed look, chose glossy sunglasses for their perfectly framed faces.
We get a lot of latest fashion tips & tricks from these kinds of pictures. When it comes to celebrity fashion, all you have to do is to ACT the part! Wear your favorite jeans, shirt, and shoes and top it with that almost worn-out baseball cap with oversized sunglasses, and pretend you are that cool superstar trying to conceal your identity.
In shopping and fashion nothing is what it seems. Some taller women having larger bone structures try to dress in such a way that they would appear smaller. Thin and slender women want to create the appearance of curves with their clothes, while curvier women put efforts into hiding their voluptuousness. These women who are considered “petite” will frequently attempt to wear clothes that would make them look taller.
There is one common misconception that “petite” means “small”. The truth is that the term petite refers to height, not weight. Petite fashions come in sizes from O to plus-sized. Women who are shorter than 5’4 are considered petite no matter if she has a slender, average or plus-sized frame.
The conception that petite women are always “little” has caused frustration for the ladies when shopping. Women not taller than 5’5 have a difficult time finding petite fashions that are not high-wasted. Despite that, recently many designers started creating petite
Petite woman want to find the clothes that would accentuate their own style. Some fashions are designed in such a way that they make petite woman look taller by using horizontal as opposed to vertical lines. Monochromatic colour schemes are also a good idea.
When buying clothes a petite woman should avoid cuts, color schemes and prints that are made for taller women. Petite fashions often have higher wastes, shorter arms and legs and narrower shoulders. When print patters are used in petite fashions they tend to be smaller. This is how chunky appearance is avoided.
Petite women are advised to keep up to some simple style guidelines. According to fashion experts on petite fashions, women are not to wear shirt longer than mid-thigh and they should forget about drastic colour contrasts in blouses and trousers. As far as shoes are concerned, petite women are not advised to buy flat shoes or shoes with square toes. What is best for their feet is a pair of comfortable stylish shoes with gently pointed toe. Other things that should not be in a petite’s woman wardrobe are ribbons and buckles.
Fashion is a huge part of today’s modern trends and country clothing does not fall short. With the amount of popular brands and garments in the market, such as Outback Rodeo and Corfu Jeans, it is easy to mix and match a look that suits you. Country clothing is a wonderful choice for informal, casual and smart casual occasions. Depending on the location and event there are different country styles to suit any outing.
Starting with the basics you can’t go past a plaid blouse with pockets, combined with slim denim jeans, an oversized belt buckle and a brown leather vest to complement. Combine this with a pair of boots covering the bottom of your jeans and you have a traditional cowgirl look.
Trendy: add style to your look with a coat and scarf. Coats with an attachable hood accessory are perfect for cold conditions. A scarf will compliment the coat and you can find rugged styles both with and without tassels.
Country clothing doesn’t have to be all traditional and you can find lots of modern country clothing, including low cut boots and shoes.
Accessories: when it comes to accessorising you’re look, you can’t go past a country western hat. Combine the hat with some brown leather boots and you will become an icon of country style.
Jeans: for practical use such as horse riding and cold climates, country jeans will outlast any of their counter parts. Not only are they ridiculously durable, they also look fantastic and will stand out in a crowd of jeans. Western style jeans are known to last for a life time when maintained well.
Boots: for practical use, you will require boots when horse riding or if you’re planning a cold trip. Nothing protects your feet more than boots and will stop dirt and moisture from seeping through shoe holes. Country socks are generally made similar to thermal socks, which will match your boots and jeans. For females you can also find country stockings that trap in heat for cold conditions.
Outback western wear does not always have to follow traditional colours of brown, black and grey. These days there are a number of brands promoting trendy new age country styles. If you’re looking to pick up some boots or a belt buckle, then most specialist retail stores will sell country clothing accessories. If you can’t find the style your looking for in store then jump online and you will find a world of outback country clothing. To find out more about country
As women mature, it’s a challenge to figure out how to appear stylish without looking like you are trying to recapture lost youth. Women can be fashionable without following the latest fads that may not be appropriate for mature women. Women’s fashion has evolved through the years so it allows mature women to develop their own style when it comes to clothing, makeup, and hairstyles that flatter them.
Many mature women continue to maintain a superior sense of style as they want to look and feel their best every time they go out. Women’s fashion does allow for women, of any age, to be able to dress in style regardless of the occasion. Some women struggle, once they reach a certain age, with choosing styles that are considered appropriate for their age. These tips will guide you in choosing the best styles for you.
First don’t change who you are, meaning always dress for your personality. Just because you are a mature women does not mean you have to change your personal style. You need to feel good about what you are wearing. How a person looks and feels effects their self-confidence. Just because you are mature women doesn’t mean you should have a bland wardrobe. Choose colors that reflect you and styles that you are comfortable in. This will take you to the styles that will fit your body type along with your age. If you are a mature women then you do not want to have a wardrobe that can be mistaken for your teenager’s closet.
Women’s fashion has many options that you can be stylish at any age. You will need to shop in the right stores because fit is key in looking stylish. If you are shopping for a dress, don’t shop in the junior’s department because these dresses will have a teenage look to them. Do shop in a store that carries outfits true to your age, these styles will minimize your problem areas and show off your other areas. This will give you the perfect balance you need in being fashionable and looking vibrant.
You will want to choose accessories that accent your outfit, this will give you a polished look. Accessories are much more than jewelry or watches, experiment with a stylish scarf. Have fun with the accessories, this will finish that look you are wanting in your style.
Mature women can continue to be stylish regardless of their age. There are so many choices in women’s fashion that your personality can always shine through. Follow the tips in this article and dress with confidence.
A noted philosopher and politician Aristotle once said, women are the best creatures of god.
And for ‘you’ creatures that are bold, beautiful, gracious and smart, wrapping and carrying yourself is of utmost importance. According to the varying shape and size or body shape and colors, etc, here are few wrapping and carrying
But before jumping into those
Fashion For Women
Women are directly linked with fashion. It would be right to say that the word fashion is synonyms to woman. It is something more than wearing clothing. If you are an urban beauty, the
So beautiful ladies, come on, lets have a feel according to your body frame, skin tone and after all your level of comfort.
Body Frame- Are you a plump women, if yes, try avoiding sleeveless cuts. Choose dark color clothing rather than lighter shades. Or prefer over a range of dull colors like dull blue or dirty blue. If you wear small prints and vertical line prints, you will look slimmer. If you have extra pounds in you, avoid kota sarees and cotton sarees and stick to Chiffon and Georgette Sarees.
Choose beige and fawn colors, if you have a medium structure. In case of blouses, try on nets as these are of great help in disguising physical flaws.
Thin women, cheer up, you will look gorgeous in all the color ranges. All the colors and shades will suits on you. You also can try on sleeveless, deep cuts and strapped blouses.
Skin Tone- If you have fair complexion, gold with a blend of copper will make you cool. If you are a medium / wheatish colored, prefer mix shades of white, beige and bronzy golden. If you have dark skin, prefer to wrap yourself in golden copper shades.
Personal Attitude and Level of comfort- Your attitude and level of comfort is very important along with your appearance and clothing sense. If you want to maintain a cosmopolitan outlook but do not feel very much comfortable with western wear, try Indo Western style. A blend of Indo Western style should add an extra charm to your personality. A boat necked saree with a squared necked blouse is definitely for a shy and introvert women. Bold ‘n’ beautiful should choose from sleeveless, deep-necked blouses and may be straps.
So no matter what is your body frame and skin tone or how bold is your personality, fashion is for you, LADIES.
Fashions are very important in the world of young generation. As for as ladies are concerned, its their right to look pretty. To keep pace with modern era men’s are even more conscious with their outlook. Different fashions are becoming popular among the men of all classes. Fashions play vital role to enhance the personality of men. It affects their performance as well.
Pocket give squares can be worn with any jacket that has a breast pocket. For formal black tie events that require a tuxedo the classic white pocket square is the only choice. Best are pocket squares that are made from silk, fine linen, or fine cotton twill or pique. For less formal events including business attire there is much less restriction on choosing the proper pocket square. More serious events such as funerals are less suited for pocket squares – especially bright and flashy colors are out of place on such occasion.
Having a good haircut is essential. But how do you communicate what you want when you visit your hair stylist? I suggest taking a photo of a hairstyle, so your stylist can help you achieve exactly what you want. You know what they say: a picture is worth a thousand words.
What is a buzz cut? Basically your hair is sheered to the same length all over your head using clippers. I know guys who do this themselves with their own clippers. No matter what hairstyles are in fashion, a short hairstyle always looks nice and no one will fault you for sporting one are great for ideas. I also like shorter hairstyles that are
Long hairstyles for men, as with shaggy, are very popular right now. Clearly younger guys can get away with it since most men in the working world wouldn’t be able to. Many of us use celebrities for style inspiration. The faux-hawk, as it is aptly named, is a hairstyle that is a much tamer version of a Mohawk. This now mainstream hairstyle was made popular by David Beckham. Of course over the years many iterations of this hairstyle have come about. They are quite crazy but obviously to show off what they can do.
Fashion is a popular or the latest style of clothing, decorations, behaviors and designs. Fashion is all around us, from the people you meet at work all the way to the countless fashion shows and bazaars. Most importantly, fashion especially in clothing brings out the appearance and taste of a person. You can be trendy, following the latest trends in design, color and style, or you can belong to the “luxurious” group, wearing on all the branded products, or you can be unique, experimenting with dozen difficult types of matching, colors and bold designs, or you can choose not to care, simply wearing whatever is available, as long as you are covered.
Whichever group you belong to, there is no doubt that you will need some fashion tips to keep you going. Here goes:
1) Keeping up with trends, or at least know the trends
Keep a lookout for the various fashion shows by top designers and brands; find out what is common amongst the many outfits and pieces. Is it the color, the pattern or a certain design that has a certain repetition, that could actually provide you with the main gist about what the designer is focusing on, and that could be your answer to understand the trend. Next, if possible, read fashion magazines as they can provide you with the latest fashion trends in this ever-changing and fast-paced fashion frenzy. If you want to go a step further, you can actually purchase similar items or create the pieces that you have seen in the latest trends. But be careful, this plan could backfire badly, which will be explained further in the next point.
2) Not everything in trend will suit you
You can see a really stunning and alluring dress worn by Jennifer Lawrence, or a dazzling suit worn by Chris Hemsworth, and then there you are, looking awkward and pathetically plain-looking. Different people have different body structures and skin tones, so it is only normal to see that not every piece of outfit will suit everyone. Dress like your age and body type, do not try to be too ambitious and overdo everything. In contrast, some clothing that you might deem as repugnant will turn out to look good on you, seriously.
3) Note the fashion trends that never go out of style
If you belong to the “do-not-care-about-latest-trends” or no time to keep a lookout, you will have to at least bear in mind some of the trends that never go out of style. This section will be separated for the males and females. We begin for males:
- Plain crew neck T-shirt– Always look good for a casual outing with friends and family.
- Black leather shoes- Undoubtedly stylish and always a good fit for events or work.
- Dark straight jeans- Essential need that every man should own, always come in handy.
- Leather belt- Perfect for jeans, dress pants and sometimes even bermudas.
- Classic black tuxedo suit- one that you will automatically turn to for formal events to look sharp.
For the females:
- Skinny or straight jeans- Already an essential for men, jeans will never go out of style for women too.
- Collared shirts- Good for many different occasions as they are designed in many ways.
- Little black dress- Known to make you look slimmer than usual, versatile for many occasions.
- A pair of black pumps- Fits and matches many different types of attire, an essential must-have.
4) There is no need to go for the logo every time
“Have you seen the latest Louis Vuitton bag?” or “Oh my god, the latest Adidas Superstars is so nice, I’m going save up to buy it.”
It is just a brand and guess what, you are paying so much for the brand and their logo. Yes, we get the idea that they are “authentic” and look really astounding, but is it really worth your money? There should be a common understanding that if you have the extra cash, by all means enjoy the luxury brands available. On the other hand, if you are cash-tight and want to spend your cash wisely, go for the more affordable ones, make full use of your budget. Clothes that you buy from more affordable stores can have more defined style than those with logos, really.
So that wraps it up. Hope that this article has given you more valuable insights about fashion and remember, do not be afraid to be different.